Under the GDPR data protection rules, Buskins is required to let you know how we process the personal data that we hold on you. The data we hold is required to maintain your customer account. You can request at any time that we delete your information from our records.
Buskins Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
The data controller is Buskins Ltd of shop 1, The Old George, George St, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, GL6 0AG, UK.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us when you create an account. This may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and date of birth.
- Note, if you create an account, you will be able to manage your personal details online via your account at www.buskins.co.uk. If you wish to delete your account completely, you can do so by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you purchase a pair of shoes, the order details will be recorded against your account.
- If you contact Buskins through customer service on the web site, your email address and message will be stored.
- If you visit www.buskins.co.uk we may automatically collect technical information such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any orders that you place with us.
- To answer any queries that you may have relating to our products and services.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not share your personal data with any other 3rd parties.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers administered by 1 and 1 Internet whose UK head office is at Discovery House, 154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX, United Kingdom. 1 and 1 Internet act as data processors and provide an infrastructure capable of being compliant with GDPR
Input of personal data is at the user’s discretion. We have strict policies and procedures regarding the storage, processing and transmission of your personal data. However, we cannot be held liable of any unauthorised access and use of your personal data.
You have the following rights regarding your data:
- The right to get a copy of your data that we hold.
- The right to modify any incorrect data that we hold.
- The right to ask us to stop using your data.
- The right to ask us to erase your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.